Orange County Drains
Local Pros to Solve Your Drain Problem
Severson Plumbing offers complete service and repair for drains in Orange County. We can help restore the function of any drain with everything from drain cleaning to repair. We use the best equipment for each type of clog to completely remove the blockage and get the water flowing again.
Contact us today at (949) 313-2707 for knowledgeable, trusted drain cleaning or repair service.
Clearing Clogged Drains
The various drains in homes are constantly removing wastewater and hardly get any attention until one stops working. Clogs usually form over time as debris collects inside the drainpipe. The type of debris that causes your problems can vary depending on the location of the drain and the type of waste collected in it.
The causes of clogs vary in different drains, such as:
- Kitchen drains – The kitchen sink drain often becomes clogged when debris such as food scraps and coagulated grease accumulates in the drain. You should avoid overloading the garbage disposal and keep fibrous foods, large scraps, oils, and fats out of the drain.
- Bathtubs and showers – Hair and soap scum are typically responsible for clogs in tub and shower drains. You will notice that water starts to drain slowly before eventually becoming completely blocked as more hair and waste accumulates in the line.
- Bathroom sinks – A buildup of toothpaste, hair, beauty products, and objects accidentally dropped down the drain are the main causes of clogs in the bathroom sink.
- Toilets – Clogs in toilets are usually caused by flushing things other than toilet paper. Do not flush paper towels, napkins, cotton balls, wipes, feminine care products, or anything else down the toilet to prevent clogs.
- Sewer lines – When one drain is slow, the problem is almost always in that drain. However, if you have slow, clogged, or blocked drains throughout the house, it is an indication the blockage is actually in the main sewer line.
When you have a slow or blocked drain, reach for the phone instead of a liquid drain cleaner, which can cause harm to your pipes. A professional plumber has the knowledge and equipment needed to determine the cause in any drain and get it cleared.
Restoring Your Drains
The right equipment for the job will depend on the type of clog and its location. For some clogs, snaking is the fastest and easiest way to remove the blockage. Jetting uses high pressure water streams to clear clogs and remove all debris and buildup from inside the pipe. Your plumber will determine the most effective method for your specific problem.
When a clog becomes very large, it can cause damage to the drain. If the issue with your drain is more than just a clog, the drain may need to be repaired or replaced. Drain repair from an experienced plumber can restore the function of a damaged or broken drain.
Call for Drain Services
At Severson Plumbing, we understand how important functioning drains in Orange County are to your daily routine and maintaining a clean, healthy home. If you have a slow, blocked, or broken drain, we offer a quick response and superior level of service on every job. Our services are always backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you need help with your drains, call (949) 313-2707 to request an appointment.
Severson Plumbing responded immediately and had a plumber Dylan at our house within 2 hours.- Sunita R.
The services they provided for my plumbing emergency were excellent!- Bryan R.
This company will be our first call in the future if we have any other plumbing issues.- Austin R.
Great experience this week with a failed water heater that needed replacement. Quick, efficient, clean, and a fair price. Thank you!- Glen S.
They are honest, prompt and ethical - something most businesses lack nowadays! Will use them for all of our homes!- Nicole K.
AWESOME experience with Severson Plumbing!!! Totally happy with the complete transaction.- Karen C.
You won't be disappointed with their knowledge, professionalism, or integrity!- Amanda Z.
Severson is the most reliable and professional vendor I have ever used!- Josh K.